Tuesday, May 11, 2010

100 Miles of Nowhere

On Friday Kit went a little bit crazy and completed his 100 Miles of Nowhere Ride.  He rode around our block approximately 250 times, using a bike computer to track his mileage.  He managed to confuse many of the neighbors and to provide hours of entertainment for Elise as she and I sat out on the lawn playing and cheering him on.

His recap and a few photos were posted on the Fat Cyclist (blog hosting the race) website this morning and can be read by click here

Below are our photos from the day (and for my enjoyment, please take note of the song as I chose it specially for my aging husband and am giggling as I type this)...

Enter 100miles to watch.

5 comments:

melissa said...

Oh my goodness. Was he bored out of his mind???

Our growing family said...

WOW!!! Great job! Talk about burning some serious calories!
How sore was he the next day???? =)

Martha said...

What an accomplishment, albeit a unique one! Way to go Kit!!

Kendra said...

Catching up...LOVE the name Evelyn!! Dave's 10 year old niece is named Evelyn.

Thanks so much for all your tips regarding sleep!! I really do appreciate it!! You gave us some really good tips.

I know its late in your pregnancy, but do you need maternity clothes?

Kendra said...

Catching up...LOVE the name Evelyn!! Dave's 10 year old niece is named Evelyn.

Thanks so much for all your tips regarding sleep!! I really do appreciate it!! You gave us some really good tips.

I know its late in your pregnancy, but do you need maternity clothes?