Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Chatterbox

Elise has been talking up a storm lately.  She can often be found walking around the house or backyard talking to herself.  On Sunday she spoke her first official two-word phrase, "More cracker."  And yesterday she spoke her second two-word phrase, "Hi dad!"  This girl clearly has her priorities in order - first food, then daddy.

This morning I was able to get a video of her saying some of her many words.  She tends to speak quite softly in general, though lately she's been yelling, "Dat! Dat! Dat!" a lot as she's excitedly pointing to or looking at some object about which she'd like to chat, but I think you can hear her fairly well.

Enter chatter08032010 to watch.  (And don't mind my sideways videotaping.  I always forget that I don't know how to rotate it and start taping in the wrong direction, not remembering until a point at which it would be silly to then change the direction.)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So precious!!!!! Love that little girl!!!!!!!

Claire said...

Oh how sweet! And I love sissy trying to get involved from off-camera!

Cxx