Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Place to Ponder

It has been a good long while since I've written anything public longer than a Facebook post (which those who know me isn't short by any means).  Lately I've had various ponderings on my heart heavily enough to want to write about them lest the pain and triumph be lost to my ever-increasing bouts of memory failure that have plagued me ever since my first pregnancy.

I no longer plan to write as any sort of chronological diary of our lives but rather to simply write on topics the LORD lays on my heart as being important enough to share.  The first of such topics is the beauty of stretchmarks.  Yep, I just used beauty and stretchmarks in the same sentence.

I also have plans to write a series on feeling done, as in ready to move away and start over either in a convent or as a celibate working woman living alone--because I cannot possibly be the only mother who has felt ready to be done with all the demands of mothering small children and keeping a home.

Other ideas are swirling in my mind but for now I must bid you adieu as my glamorous life as a stay-at-home mama beckons me.

No comments: