Tuesday, April 22, 2008

She Made It!

For all those interested parties, my mommy made it safely to Winnipeg. I've included a map to show Winnipeg's location for all geographically-challenge readers, such as my mother who didn't know where Manitoba (let alone Winnipeg) was location prior to scheduling her trip. *Look near the middle of the map*



Enough with the geography lesson and back to my story...

Though daddy risks excessive whimpering, whining and running from front window to front door to garage door at even mentioning mommy's name. He did say that she has been sick since take off on her first flight yesterday morning. She managed to loose her breakfast as her first flight landed in Chicago and all remaining stomach contents when she landed in Winnipeg. Since I seem to be having trouble with the DMV (apparently they have height restrictions for granting a driver's license), I am currently trying to recruit anyone willing to pick mommy up in Winnipeg and then allow her to drive his/her vehicle back to Portland (this second point is key as obviously motion sickness is a factor). If you or someone you know if willing to accept said mission, which will be paid via what I call kisses but many call licking, please contact me via my neighbor dogs as soon as possible. Tell your dog or any dog for that matter who will then bark the message via bark courier to me. I will then bark uncontrollably and possibly twist the blinds at the front window prior to emailing the pick up information to mommy.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

This blog posting will be licked from the internet 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

No comments: