Saturday, March 13, 2010

Birthday Photos - Decor & People

Our friend Ashley Gruber is an amazing photographer and took pictures at Elise's first birthday party.  I absolutely love how they turned out!  She also did maternity photos for me yesterday that I'll post once I get them.  Check out her blog for more great photos and information on how to book her (because she's awesome!).  And scroll down to the next two posts as well because they contain more photos.



Kit's dad wrote this message on the chalkboard in our dining room at some point during the first few days after Elise was born.  The message has meant a lot to us so we haven't erased it yet.  And now I'm glad to have an artsy photo to remember it by whenever we do erase it.










1 comment:

melissa said...

cute pictures! daphne made your blog...hooray!