Thursday, January 27, 2011

Evie's First Stroller Ride

The weather has been spring-like here for the past few days so this afternoon the girls and I went for a walk to the park.  Elise has been wanting to walk everywhere we go lately so I decided to go ahead and try loading Evie into the stroller and letting Elise walk instead of Evie in the Ergo and Elise in the stroller.  We headed out before the time in which we could actually go to the playground since it's part of a school so walked all over this big field near the park.  I couldn't believe how much energy Elise had to walk and walk.  She's also very chatty when she walks so it was fun hearing all she had to say.

And Evie?  Well, let's just say that for the first half of the hour and forty five minutes we were gone, every time I would check on her in the stroller, she was grinning.  She absolutely loved it!  I sent Kit a picture on my phone and he did a double-take when he realized it was a picture of Evie and not Elise.  She's getting so big!

No comments: