Friday, August 15, 2008

July 24th? You've Got to be Kidding

Well folks, apparently it has been three weeks and one day since mommy blogged last. You don't want to know how long it's been since I blogged last...oh wait, it was the same day. Teehee.

We're having record-breaking heat here in Portland, and I'm none too pleased. However, due to the extreme temperatures, last night I didn't have to sleep in my crate. So life's not all that bad. Daddy put my "baby bed" (I have one small bed, a bit too small for me, and one gargantuan bed that could easily fit three to four of me...thus, the small bed has been affectionately named my "baby bed" and the large one my "big bed") at the foot of his and mommy's bed, I found my new bone and conked out hard. I didn't awake until 4:00am, when I proceeded to go to the front door and bark at whomever (or whatever) was passing by. It was dark and I was half asleep so I'm not really sure what I was barking at. But a minute later I came back to bed. I'm a good dog.

Mom and dad are headed on a bike ride at 7:00am tomorrow. Pray that they return without injury or dehydration.

No comments: