Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Grandpa Takes Flight

This past Christmas, my wonderful Nana bought my Grandpa some pieces of paper and a picture of a plane. I didn't really get it at the time - wrapping paper is so much better than regular paper. But on the day the loud bangs and brights lights in the sky came, my mommy and daddy headed out to watch Grandpa take flight. Apparently you can take paper to an airport in Aurora and get a free flight on a WWII plane. I'm thinking about taking in an old shirt tag I've been alternately chewing and saving under the couch. I think that would get me at least 20 minutes.


See, it was just boring old paper.



He was just a little excited.


Check him out!






They look so much alike it's rather scary.



Ain't she a beaut?


Watch out!



Whew...



Yep, he had fun.


Luckily, he kept down his breakfast.

No comments: