Monday, March 31, 2008

My First Girlfriend

You read right. *Hype, hype* I have my first girlfriend. *Hype, hype* She's technically my second, but my first was a rather loud basset hound/beagle named Canoli. That the relationship lasted a mere four hours.

On to my first, real girlfriend: Suki. She's a beautiful pug whom I met at my first Pug Meetup earlier this month. Though Suki is rather shy, I approached her (in my usual suave fashion...bounding, licking and then sniffing her bum). We hit it off right nicely. I even tried to get my groove one more than once, if you know what I mean. *Wink, wink* Her mommy told my mommy that Suki" can't wait to see her boyfriend again." Sigh, I think I'm in love.

Here is beauty herself and me in pursuit.


Parting is such sweet sorrow.


Why did they make me leave? WHY?!?!


Phew, relationships are hard work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Coco! It means so much to me that you have put a picture of us up on your blog. I am so happy to be your first girlfriend... I cannot wait to see you again. I am rather shy, but hopefully we'll get to play together soon.
xoxo
Suki
PS: I'm so happy you think i am so beautiful... you're pretty handsome yourself...