Monday, January 12, 2009

3 Days, 14 Hours, 9 Minutes

In approximately 3 days, 14 hours and 9 minutes, we will be seeing our little one for the second time! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On another note, I'm fairly positive my belly has grown/changed quite a bit in the past two days and officially become a pregnant belly. Last night a gal at church whom I haven't seen in a while said to me in the bathroom, "I didn't realize you were pregnant!" To which I mentally responded, I didn't realize this was going to be such a wonderful and momentous night! She was officially the first person who didn't know I was pregnant who said something to me about it without me mentioning it first!!

And then this morning at work, in a meeting with folks I haven't seen since late November, one of the men said, "Emily, I think I missed an announcement." To which I verbally responded with great pleasure that he had noticed and told him of the incident last night. One of my bosses then said to you, "You're lucky she's not just putting on weight." I'm just glad folks are getting past the "Is she just putting on weight?" stage.

Finally, this afternoon three people said things like, "What happened to you since the last time I saw you?" and "You just popped out over the weekend." Praise the Lord that I finally look identifiably pregnant!!!

Here's tonight's picture alongside Saturday's picture.

No comments: