Wednesday, January 14, 2009

21 Weeks

21 weeks today! Yippee! So excited and loving being pregnant - minus the exhaustion part. In approximately 2 days, 3 hours and 24 minutes, we will be beginning our appointment to see our little one again!!

Yesterday I was walking something into my boss' office and walking rather expediently while turning a small corner; then I sneezed. I've had pains in sneezing for some time now, but I'm usually sitting, standing in place, or realize it in time to stop moving. This time I didn't, and boy, did it hurt! I had to lean, hunched over, against the tall counter for quite a few extra moments before the pain subsided. I'm so amazed at what a different being pregnant makes on your body. So interesting.

On another note, I've been feeling the baby's hands moving lately in addition to it's feet merely moving (not just kicking). Love it!

2 comments:

CMC said...

Ahh yes, round ligament pains :) Gotta love 'em!

Can't wait to hear about your big ultrasound :)

Unknown said...

WOOP! WOOP!! We're excited too!! As is London, she just kicked me:)