Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thankful - Day 16

Today I'm thankful for toilet paper.  Is that weird?  My thanks actually stems from the fact that we currently have 48 rolls of toilet paper.  No, I didn't go to Costco and get a couple of their ginormous packs.  What I did was buy some 12-packs a few weeks ago when they were on sale and didn't remember that I had done so.  When we "ran out" last week, the girls and I took a trip to Target (the cheapest place to get the kind that we need due to our toilet having a bad habit of overflowing) and bought two more 12-packs.  Kit laughed when I told him there was toilet paper in the truck that needed to be brought in and asked me if I remembered that we had a whole bunch on the shelf where we keep it in the garage.  Nope, I forgot.  So we currently have four rolls in the bathroom, 20 rolls in the garage.  And 24 rolls in the trunk of the car.  At least we won't be running out any time soon!

No comments: