Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankful - Day 3

Well, it's technically Thursday so I'm dating this back to Wednesday.  Therefore, today (or yesterday) I'm thankful for the reason I didn't get a chance to post yesterday - my life group.  A few months ago I joined a women's life group from our church.  I wasn't too sure of it at first, but I have grown to cherish our times together and to wish that we could meet more often.

This fall I started hosting our group, which has been wonderful!  Kit and I first bought our house for the purpose of hosting this type of group (and hosted a co-ed group for about a year and a half after buying our house) but haven't done so for the past few years.

All of the gals in my group are moms to young children so it's been wonderful to meet with a group of women who understand my life stage so well.

No comments: