Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Adieu, My Friend

Well, Max is gone now. We had a pretty fun time. But I must say I am glad to have mommy and daddy all to myself again. Max kept trying to take my spot on their laps. So I would casually slide up in between him and mommy/daddy, sneak into prime lap position and then stick my face in his face, giving him "the look." It proved to be effective. Though mommy and daddy would always tell me, "No," and make sure to give Max a good spot as well. Sheesh! Don't they know who I am? I'm the pug of the house!

Oh well, it's over now. And Max was a lot of fun. We went on a walk, wrestled, ate, slept and pretty much had a good time. I seem to have over-exerted myself though so I'm limping a bit on one of my back legs. Mom's taking me to the vet next week to get it checked out. At least my vet is cool, and mommy gives me lots of treats when I'm there. Bonus!

As you can see, I obtained prime real estate. :)


And kept an eye on Max to make sure he didn't try to take my spot.


Good yawns were had by all.



Daddy's kind of cheesy, I know.


I sort of look like an alien in this picture. Weird.

No comments: