Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Second Doctor Appointment

We went in for my second doctor appointment this morning. I was a bit nervous; however, all was well. He used that famed Doppler technology, and we got to hear both my and the baby's heartbeat. I read in multiple places how amazing it is when you can hear the heartbeat with the Doppler, but I thought it sounded much more clear with my ultrasound last time. Maybe I'm crazy - or maybe my doctor just has an awesome ultrasound machine and an ok Doppler.

All that to say, both mom and baby are healthy! Yippee!!

Oh, and big thanks to my brother Sean who assisted me in finally getting the baby ticker to work on my blog. Everyone pregnant seems to have one so I thought I'd join the fun a few weeks ago. Everything I tried gave me errors; however, Sean was able to master the HTML craziness on Blogger for me.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Oh my goodness! Imagine my surprise finding your blog! It's been FOREVER since I've talked to you. Congrats on getting married, the baby on the way, and the cute little pug!