Tuesday, November 11, 2008

An Update from the Pug

Well, somehow it seems that I haven't found much time to blog lately. Mom has been feeling ill much of the time (though the nausea seems to have mostly passed in the last few days) so I've been being the loyal pug that I am and keeping her company. This morning she slept in until 8:00 due to being extremely exhausted despite lots of sleep. I, again being the loyal pug that I am, got in bed with her for the last hour and a half and then proceeded to keep the bed warm (in case she wanted to come back to bed) until 9:00.

Other than sleeping a lot, I haven't been up to much. Just chilling and eating my most recent bone, which mom gave me on Saturday but keeps taking away whenever they aren't home. I've decided that it might be slightly immature to hork down the last knotted section in each bone (yes, I actually swallowed large portions of bone whole quite a few times) and actually untied that knot as well this time. So I'm working on that right now. Pretty good stuff.

I'm really not too sure how I feel about this whole baby thing. I mean, mom's looking a little on the chubby side and for some reason they keep talking about this baby. I really wish they'd talk about me more. I mean, sheesh, I've been in the family for much longer than this baby character. And I believe I stated when Joel was here visiting that I was okay with not having a baby around for a while. So whose idea was it to bring this baby character into the mix?

Have I mentioned that I'm clearly being neglected? When she's feeling really sick, mom even sometimes rubs her own belly instead of mine! What is this world coming to?

No comments: