Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! I know I'm a little late on everything these days. Unfortunately, I've been a little busy helping grandpa with our bathroom remodel (I keep an eye on our library and take naps while he works on the bathroom).

That said, over the week of Thanksgiving, I got to see my kid cousin, Boston, almost every day. (I just used lots of commas. Oh well.) She's pretty fun, and she feeds me good stuff. Here's the documentation of our adventures.

Boston getting her Thanksgiving present from mom and dad, a sock monkey made by mommy's friend from work.


Boston and I hanging out.


Boston's slightly sour face.


Boston's less sour but still unsure face.


Boston feeding me yummy treats.



In this video, Boston demonstrates her skills at saying, "This," and her determination to get on the couch.

No comments: