Good news! Elise's line was placed last night! She still has the tubes in her umbilical cord, and we're not sure when those are coming out (her nurse was with another baby when we went down this morning) but it should be soon. Unfortunately, we missed the "hands on" time this morning, but now we know that we can call if we're going to be late, and they'll wait for us.
I would greatly appreciate your prayers today as I prepare to be discharged. I had a pretty big crying time this morning (right before, during and after seeing Ellie) because I don't want to be so far away from her and not just be a short trip down the hall if she needs me.
Please pray for the following today:
- peace as we go home today without Elise
- healing for my body so that we are able to visit Elise as much as we'd like to
- continued growth and healing for Elise
- strength for Kit, me and Elise as she goes through the roller coaster ride that is development post-premature birth
- strength for Kit as he helps me and Elise heal